Even if it says Creepypastas With no Limits. We still have to have rules.
- Please Sign your Work - This one is HUGE! Signing your work helps track who (in username) made the work for example "Created by [Insert your Username here]" or if your not the Creator or maybe you want to do it in a different fashon "Credit goes to [Pasta Creator's Username Here]"
- NO REPOSTING CREEPYPASTAS MADE BY SLIMEBEAST! - Even if Slimebeast's pastas are amazing NO REPOSTING UNLESS AN ADMIN, BRUCAT OR HIGHER HAS GRANTED PERMISSON AND YOU ALSO NEED SLIME'S PERMISSON!
- Gaming Creepypastas are most anticipated since Deathly Clockwork is a gamer!
- Fan Sequels are allowed!
- Do not be irrelevant and negative when posting comments. This will end up in a three-day ban from the wiki.
- No sock puppeting to get around bans. This will end up in a permanent ban to the sock puppet account.
Those are all the rules. If you don't like them then post 'em on some other pasta wiki. M'kay? They are not that strict. As long as it's not an MLP or Slimebeast pasta that wasn't granted is allowed.
We also have Wiki Standards
- Creepypastas need a story that makes sense (This means that creepypastas will be read manually by all members)
- Don't over-use gore, blood, ECT. because these kill a Pasta almost instantly, remember this "Less is more" when it comes to writing these things
~Deathly Clockwork (D.C.)